Sunday, August 3, 2008

Elie's 1st Birthday Party!!!

Elie got dressed up in her "Miss August" outfit for the party!
Olivia came to party with Elie, they played in their party hats. Amazingly they both kept the hats on their heads.
And the fun begins! I knew Elie wouldn't eat the cake, she is still very picky. She even didn't like the chocolate, obviously it is not genetic, since I can eat my body weight in chocolate.
Here she is gagging on it.
None of it actually got in her mouth just all over her.
So we dunked her in the kiddos swimming pool to wash her off.
This is the cake I decorated for the party, I must say, it was very cute (and very good)!
Opening prezzies...
And playing with them!
Elie is a party girl, there was no crying or anything she had a blast. Thanks to everyone for coming, and all the presents!

2 comments:

n/a said...

Happy Day to Elie!
She and I share summer birthdays...which are the most rad.
:)

Olivia's Dad said...

Cute pictures! We had a great time!