Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Monkey Bizness

Today Elie and I went with Ashley and Baby James to a indoor play place, called Monkey Bizness. There are slides and tunnels and jumpers and all kinds of things for the little monkeys to play on. Elie was a little unsettled at first but she literally climbed right in.
Elie playing what? Oh yeah, peek-a-boo...again.
Climbing through catepillar tunnels
and log houses. This required a 2-1/2 hour nap after, Mommy likey Monkey Bizness. Did I mention in cost a whopping $3, totally worth every penny.

1 comment:

Rikki said...

I love when the kids play so hard they crash-nap after!

$3.00 well spent my friend!

Did I mention that your daughter is the cutest thing I have ever seen? What a gorgeous little thing. The pics Andi took should be in a magazine, or at the very least, in a Children's Place catalogue!