Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I think we officially played dress up today. Elie is learning to dress herself. She has the right idea but not all the moves. She has been wearing my vest around all morning, I think it's like a baby down sleeping bag with arm and feet holes.
Elie working very hard at putting her shirt on her legs...all this dress up leads to serious static hair.
All that work and she finally got one leg in each pant leg, as opposed to both in one, but hasn't managed to pull them up passed her knees.
I was crying I was laughing so hard at this...she tried so dang hard to get that shirt on over her head and was very proud of herself. She walked around like this for at least 5 minutes=good ab workout for me, 5 minutes of laughter.

2 comments:

Vitellos said...

Thanks for this! I am having a rough day at work and looking at this blog an my adorable niece always keeps things in perspective and makes me smile. I love you guys!

Unknown said...

HYSTERICAL!! Now I'm laughing uncontrollably. I particularly love the static hair!! and the down vest!! It appears a very dangerous thing for her to try and walk in those get ups although it's clear she would bounce if she fell over in the vest! xoxo J