Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

So I did this funny love quiz online and I said I like boys, but the quiz told me my celebirty love match is Queen Latifah! She does look very pretty (although a little airbrushed) in this picture, but I think I'll stick to boys! To see who your same sex celebirty love match or maybe even opposite sex celebirty love match is go to:

P.S. I just redid it and it gave me Michael Jackson :(
I think I'd rather be with the Queen! The site even apologized for matching me with MJ and stated I should rethink before having any children with him...good advice!

2 comments:

b fisk said...

my first one was danny davito, and then the second time it was prince.

i'll stick with my husband.

Unknown said...

Miss Moo, I was matched to Dave Letterman and would totally hit it. xoxo Happy Valentine's Day plus one. Jane