Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tour De California- Stage 1 Long Beach

"Wow am I having fun in sunny Southern California. I was at my Auntie Nan's and Unlce Brian's the first part of the week in Long Beach...I love the ocean it is so cool!""It was a little windy so I had to wear my Aunt's sweatshirt"
"Weeeeeee!!!!" Elie and me at Seal Beach.

"I love my Mommy!"
"And I love Aunt Nan too!" With Auntie Nan at Seal Beach we watched the surfers and the seagulls.

"This is SO much fun!" With Auntie Nan and Uncle Brian.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi All, Every single one of these photos is absolutely adorable!! I'm so glad you started this blog - I feel so much more a part of Elie's life - seeing her grow and change right before my eyes is such a treat. Is there a way to order prints?? Hope you're trip was a blast; it looks like you're having a wonderful time. xoxo Jane