Wednesday, April 2, 2008

8 Months Young Today!!!

8 months ago today I was...well I'll spare you the gory details, but I had a baby! Today, however was much more pleasent. We saw some friends, had lunch, hung out with grandma and partied all night long (until 8pm anyway, which is pretty late) My friend DeAnn opened a cafe in Golden and I met Beth there for lunch. The Windy Saddle Cafe is superb, cool ambience and great food. I would expect nothing less from DeAnn.
Elie really wanted Beth's Grande Americana so beth distracted her with a toy.
At the old age of 8 months Elie still can't have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, so I gave her some cereal, which she shoves in her mouth with her entire fist.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nicole and I just love looking at all of the new pictures. It is absolutely amazing to see you growing up. And dont worry so much about the crawling issue, your momma was good at it and so was her momma, you will do fine.
Love, Uncle jeff and Auntie Nicole