Thursday, April 24, 2008

Elie's New Tricks!

I have not caught most of this on camera, so I'll just write what she has been up to and try to catch it on camera...
1) I have said before I think she is going to skip crawling, and I may have been right. She is pulling up on everything, and cruising a little. When she gets on her hands and knees she straightens her legs out and tries to stand, I call it her downward dog!
2) She can get herself into a seated position from lying down, so when you go to get her out of her crib she is usually sitting if not standing. She also thinks she should stand up instead of going to bed most evenings.
3) She has no teeth yet
4) She mimicks clapping hands and plays patty-cake
5) And is still the happiest, cutest, wildest thing on the planet! The picture above is her trying to throw herself out of her tub!

No comments: