Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Visiting with the Vitellos

We went to a Long Beach Baseball game with Hunter, they were playing Pepperdine. Brian is planning on tying Hunter's right arm behind his back until he is 10 so he learns to throw left handed.
"Go Pepperdine, Go Dodgers"! These were not the sentiments of his parents they are Long Beach/ Angels fans. However, this is not their blog!
I am happy here because I can still put a baby to sleep. That makes it easier to think about having another.
Sweet Baby and his pretty Mommy, he is 3 weeks old now. He is thinking about being a lefty in this picture, it's in his genes.
Elie has been playing at her Grandparents' house the last few days while I hang out with Hunter. She sounds like she is having the time of her life. I talked to her this morning and she said "Hi Mamma, I love you" and it made me cry!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You girls are HOT!!!! at the old ball game! Pepperdine 3, Long Beach 3 and O'Connell girls: 10!!!! xoxo Jane

MiMi said...

I think he is throwing signs in Long Beach. Watch out!