Friday, August 14, 2009

Butterfly Pavillion

Elie an I went and met Beth and Sam at the Butterfly Pavilion yesterday. It was fun, we got eaten by mosquitoes, and Elie tried to kill endangered butterflies, other then that it was fun hanging out with Bethie and Mr. Sam.
This is were the mosquito attacked, but at least I got a cute picture first!
Elie pointing to a minuscule butterfly.
Charlie Brown, I mean Sam and Bethie chilling with the butterflies.

Elie was actually kissing Sam not eating his face.

Elie pulling Sam in her wagon right before the mosquito attack.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG My 11 yo god daughter won't go to the Butterfly House bec she's afraid of the bugs! Darling Elie has on her Dodger's shirt -again- I see. And aren't those pumas cute too. Who did the muskie's bite?? xoxo