Monday, August 10, 2009

Elie and I went and played at a new park today. I had my camera but didn't get any pictures so I thought I would blog these park pictures from her birthday weekend. This just also happens to be the park across the street from our new house! This is the view out of our imaginary, yet to-be-built front door. You walk out the door and, VOILA you are at the park!
This is the the view to the west from the park and out of the west side of our house! It's really going to be a pretty terrible place to live (if they ever start building it)!

3 comments:

MiMi said...

Dramatically beautiful, isn't it? Too bad you have to suffer and live in Colorado.

Unknown said...

Give Elie a pail and a shovel and get her started digging on your lot...I have the feeling she can do anything she sets her mind to, including digging out the hold to your basement! Remember, a hole is to dig! xoxox

Vitellos said...

I think Elie is going to hate living across the street from the park. I mean, seriously, just look how depressed she looks on that swing!